[amayausers.com] Re: Color Index Error

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:25:46 -0500

If you can SEE the sensors, try very carefully cleaning with a Q tip- not rubbing it-just see if

there is some fibers or dust balls hanging across it.
Then blast them good, and try again.
I've heard others talk about replacing the sensors but ours is 4 years old now
and no sign of any problem with it.

Good luck...it ONLY happens when you are in the middle of a critical, expensive job with
no spare garment to use....always!

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Feb 1, 2008, at 4:16 PM, DLCompton@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all,

I'm at wits end. Even after blowing the color sensors multiple times, I am constantly getting this error. It's particularly troublesome as if I'm the least bit distracted, I see the green light, think the design is completed and off I go. I've salvaged 2 letterman's jackets one even after re-hooping (the other one I only had to re-align after mistakenly moving the hoop rather than the needle case in the middle of a design). I sure wish the red light would flash when I get this message. Anyway, any suggestions/other places to blow out the lint and dust bunnies? Or other maintenance advice? I just completed the 2 mil maintenance and have had the error 2 times within 4 color changes/2k stitches. Aggravating to say the least and very time consuming as well.

Off to go blow off the machine, again.

Dorothy Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
www.BeeEmbroidered.com
(916) 635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.