[amayausers.com] Re: Can separate columns be joined in DS?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:30:32 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/667.html#000004

Thanks for the responses! Yes, I have used the entrance/exit method and the
grouping method, but was hoping for an actual combining of the columns. I see
when I go to "Operations" that there is a "Change Element Type" but it's not
available in the regular DS version. Also the "Combine Elements" is also not
available in DS. Is this how it can be done in DS Pro+ ?
To give the reason: I opened a design that I originally digitized in
PEDesign--a ribbon-shaped border for a large patch made of wide satin stitches.
Opening it in DS split it up into many "pieces". I didn't want to have to
digitize it all over again in DS, so I was just wondering if it was possible to
turn it back into one piece.