[amayausers.com] Re: Can separate columns be joined in DS?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 22:26:59 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/667.html#000010

OK, Margaret, thanks! I left a message for him (it said his name was Mark
Gentry, not Mike?)
And thanks Juli too -- yes, you're right, it's more complicated trying to work
on a .pes and should just be made from scratch on DS. I'm kind of just trying
to see what all I can do with DS and with my version of DS to see what all is
or is not possible. I've used PE Design for 10 years and have so much already
done on it! I know I'm in between two worlds here and trying to figure out
which way to go. LOL