[amayausers.com] Re: Can separate columns be joined in DS?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:52:01 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/667.html#000002

I have also wished that there was a way of combining elements so that the could
be dealt with as a single element.  The only other things that I have come up
with, in addition to what Jerome suggested, is to "group" the items so that
when one is selected they  both/all are selected hence any property change is
made to the whole group.  The other thing I have done, if they no longer need
to be in wireframe editing mode, is to copy and paste them into another
project file, expand them (hence joining them together), then copy and paste
them back into the original project. The rest of the design remains in
wireframe with only the combined elements expanded.  What works for you will
depend on why you wanted to combine them to begin with.