[amayausers] Re: Best fix for loose stitches

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:58:30 -0600

LuAnn,
    I don't recall the official name but I know that it IS intended for
pushing "pulled" threads to the backside of the garment.  I'm sure any
sewing supply place would carry them.  It's about three inches long.  It is
a shiny silver color.  And looks like an oversized stick pin without a head.
Sure is a lot faster than trying to find which thread is attached to the
looping thread on the back side.  You would find this in the accessories
area by all the rippers and thimbles and such.

Ed