[amayausers] Re: Anyone have a heatpress?

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:41:43 -0600

I will agree that a heat press is a great investment and addition to any
embroidery business, you will never regret it. I have a Geo Knight digital
swinger and have been very happy with it. I buy my custom transfers from
Transfer Express and Howard Sportswear Graphics. Howard has much better
customer service than TE and is usually less expensive so I use them more often
now.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN