[amayausers] Re: Amaya for Sale

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:05:18 -0500

Jeff,
The only emails I get from freelists are the daily "amayausers Digest"
I do not get an email everytime an email is posted here. The only place I look is at the webpage which has XXXXX for the domain name. I'm assuming LuAnn was going to the webpage also since she was asking for the email address so I was trying to help her. To be honest I'm happy looking at the website because I don't want 100 more emails in my inbox every month.

From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:27:59 -0700
Steve,

I use Outlook Express for all mail I do.

I think below you will see your email address, and most messages here that are replies will show the email address of the person being replied to. In the email that LuAnn sent asking for an email address, Evelyn's email or the FROM line is printed very clear in the email I received. I can also Right Mouse click on any message, go to Properties, and see the email address of the sender. If I look at the header of each message while in the properties Window, the Senders email address is plain and clear.

What is getting blocked and where?

Jeff Banks Melco Embroidery Systems