[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya for Sale

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:45:50 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/47.html#000006

You must also remember when you purchased your first machine for $25,000 you
also received software both for the machine and digitizing 9 I assume at 25g's
you got the top[ software).  Now that you have the software you can add a
machine for much less.  I first purchased 3 AMAYA's but already had design shop
so I paid $30,000 for 3 machines and then again this last Sept I bought 3 XT's
and they were just under 30,000 before myrade in so that initial purchase was
more than just the machine but everything you need to run it.  Will you get 25k
back out of it, no but you should have recovered some cost by using it and
selling the products and you always have to figure in depreciation.  I almost
sold my 3 reds last year for $18k but at the last minute I decided against that
and am glad I kept them although having a 6 head hat machine would be nice but
for the sales increase I have so far this year it barely pays for my increase
in emplyoee cost so another machine payment is not at
 tractive at the moment.