[amayausers] Amaya continues to stitch w/o boobin!

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:08:44 -0400

Both my Non-XT and XT are suddenly experiencing the strangest thing. Both of
them will stitch an entire design WITHOUT the bobbin thread!
The bobbin detection is turned "ON".
I am not one to stand and watch the machines stitch, so by the time I notice
this happening, it may have already stitched several thousand stitiches without
the bobbin. So all I have is loops all over the top of the item.
Any suggestions?
BTW, Frank Davis will be here tomorrow to take care of the XT issues I have had
from day one. (but have not had the time to get a tech out here)
This bobbin thing is so out of the ordinary. My Non-XT has run flawlessly for
over a year!
LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
Because Your "Image" Matters