[amayausers] Re: bobbin

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:06:16 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/30.html#000001

Ok, it's dumb question time on my part  ;)

1) Did you try changing bobbin cases?
2) Loostening and tightening the bobbin case?
3) Cleaning out the hook area and of course regularly lubricating the rotary
hook?
4) When did you last change your needles
5) When did you last change your thread feed and pinch rollers?

What version of the OS are you using?

When was the last service you had on your machine?

Have you contacted Melco about the issue and tried their suggestions?

OK, I think that's enough questions for now  :)