[amayausers] Re: Amaya Cart

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:23:23 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/38.html#000002

Barry,
If the cart is sitting on the medal frame of the machine, something is wrong.
The new style carts do not use the "levelers" any longer, as you said. I have
not measured the depth of the holes to see if there is a difference.

I would measure the depth of the holes and measure the height of the rubber
feet on you machine and then let Melco know exacly what you are looking
at......if by some chance there is a difference----just maybe you have an older
stlye cart that needs the levelers---just guessing here.....?

Rod Springer
Melco EMT & Amaya tech