[amayausers] Re: Amaya Cart

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:52:24 UT

This message was posted by Barry on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/38.html

Welp I have received my machine!!   :D
I have purchased one of the rebuilt/refurbished Amaya's (vintage 2004).  I
received the delivery and was missing the screws and washers to put the cart
together, got in contact with Melco and they over nighted the parts (was also
missing 1 hoop).  When putting the cart together there were to be 4 levelers
that go in the top for the feet of the machine to sit on.  They were not in my
kit either, I have contacted Melco and was told that the new model carts do no
require the leveling devices.  My question is do the feet of the machine just
now sit in the holes?  By doing this the machine isn't being supported by the
feet because the holes are deeper than the rubber feet.  So the machine is
sitting on the cart by the metal frame??  They said I should of gotten some
documentation stating that the levelers are not needed, but I don't see any
with my package.  Any suggestions??

Thank you,
Barry