[amayausers] Re: Alignment of Design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 00:35:42 UT

This message was posted by Mila on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/119.html

Just received my Amaya XT and just learning to use it.  Haven't gone to class
yet so, I have a question. How do you align a design on the article you are
embroidering so, that it is in the same location each time? Just practicing on
hooping it seems you will never get the hoop in the same position each time
therefore i guess you would have to move the design to the correct position.
This maybe simple once you get use to using the machine but right now I can not
seem to get the design in the same location each time.
Thanks