[amayausers.com] Re: 6 panel hats

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 00:29:52 UT

This message was posted by cmack on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/976.html

SO! Here is the hat issue again.
who sews on 6 panel hats, and how do you do it?
I can hoop the hat and get that right. However when the needle goes through the
center seam of the hat I have nothing but thread breaks.
I crank up the material thickness to get through the center seam and then, the
false thread breaks start.
If I turn on auto feed the machine does not notice the material thickness
change in time to adjust so more thread breaks. so needless to say my hats look
like crap, and I am going to need a hat soon to cover up the fact my hair is
falling out in clumps.