[amayausers.com] Re: 4.5 x 11 Fast Frame

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:26:09 UT

This message was posted by Big Dog on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1094.html

Help!
I'm thinking of purchasing the 4.5 x 11" fast frame for embroidering sleeves
and I'm not finding a lot of info on Melco's website about it. Is is a
stand-alone hoop or do I need anopther part to make it work?
This is the one I have in mind:
 http://www.shopmelco.com/product_p/15672.htm
If you have used one, please let me know what, if anything else is needed and
if it works well.
To me it looks like some sort of additional clamp(s) might be needed???