[amayausers.com] BIG RED Cart & Hoops, and ALL-IN-ONE Hooper For Sale

  • From: JerryNiez@xxxxxxx
  • To: AMAYAUSERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:32:09 EST

BIG  RED Cart & Hoops, and ALL-IN-ONE Hooper For  Sale
If you are looking for a  low cost way to expand the production  volume of
your shop, here is your chance.
There comes a time in  every business to dispose of equipment and now is
that time for me.  I  originally purchased my equipment as another business
was in the process of  being sold.  Unfortunately, after my equipment arrived
the deal to sell  the first usiness collapsed.  I tried to run the original
business and start the embroidery business but there were not enough hours
in  the day to run 2 businesses.  The embroidery business went into
hibernation  and never came out as a business.  I am selling one of my 2 Big
Red
Amayas.  I want to keep one machine and do embroidery as a hobby.
Both machines have very  little usage and were run 3-4 times per month to
keep them  lubricated.  The machines run well but there is one difference
between  the 2 machines, the number 16 thread feeder arm ($4.00) is broken on
one  machine.  For that reason I am offering either machine for sale but at
slightly different prices:
Machine  "A"     Approx 14 million  stitches,  all 16 colors,   $5,000.00
Machine  "B"     Approx 8 million stitches,  15 colors,  $4,750.00
The price is reduced  $250.00 so the new owner can have the 16th color arm
repaired.
CART & HOOPS  INCLUDED:
(1) - 12 cm dia
(2) - 15 cm dia
(2) - 18 cm dia
(2) - 22 cm dia
(2) - 30x36 cm sq
(1) - 43x43 cm sq
The machine is  located in Northern  Michigan.
………………………………………………………….
ALL-IN-ONE  Hooper
The All In 1 Hooper is designed to hoop  all garment sizes, Juniors,
Toddlers, Infants & Sleeve boards all collapse  independently to adjust to the
size needed. The All in 1 Hooper is the only  device in the industry that works
with every  garment & hoop size without having to purchase additional
attachments.   Everything  Included at 1 low price!
LIST PRICE   $675.00     Asking $550.00     Save  $125.00
purchased from  TEX-INC.com
ALL-IN-ONE  Leveler  Pro
The All-In-1 Leveler Pro is a quick  change, tubular leveling device for
all round hoops. When used with the _All In 1 Hooper_
(http://www.tex-inc.com/allin1hooper.php)  you can assure perfect placement
every time!
LIST PRICE   $149.00     Asking $99.00     Save  $50.00
purchased from  TEX-INC.com
Contact me directly:     _Jerryniez@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Jerryniez@xxxxxxx)