[amayausers.com] Re: 4.5 x 11 Fast Frame

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:41:15 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1094.html#000001

I think you would be a lot happier to get a 30 x 15 cm hoop from Durkee Hoops.
It can be used for sleeves and it will also orient the other way. I use this
hoop so often that I finally ordered cut stabilizer for it.

The fast frames are great for some applications, but are rather a mess to use.
It a reg hoop will do the job, that is definitely what you want to use.

Juli in Kona