[amayausers.com] Re: #16 needle cylinder

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:20:48 UT

This message was posted by Jeff Shaw on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/477.html#000014

Well everyone, thanks for all of your replys you have been helpful. Yes it is
the Reciprocator Assembly which did break and it is not covered under warranty
because it was my error. A very costly mistake for me to learn on the first
time embroidering. Well that is life, as long as we learn.

Thanks again, I do have Brian Kirk coming in a week to take care of it.

Jeff