[amayausers.com] Re: #16 needle cylinder

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:53:37 UT

This message was posted by Jeff Shaw on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/477.html

Hello everyone.. I just finished my training on the AMAYA XT. I came home set
up my machine and embroidered a small design. I set my hoop to a larger one
then what was in the machine. Everything was going fine until I reached the
bottom where the #16 needle cylinder hit the hoop and I found the needle was
bent.  I stopped the machine, removed the bent needle and noticed that the
needle cylinder is down and won't go up. I can slide it up or down but it does
hit on the footer. I removed the cover plate behind the thread and when I slide
the needle rod all the way up two things happen; 1. It comes back down. & 2.
the little allen screw compared with the other when all the way up is slightly
down. I would appreciate anyone's help. And yes they did teach us how to trace,
unfortunately I did not do that.
Thanks
Jeff