[ai_group] Re: sending e-mail

  • From: "David Garner" <dgarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ai_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 06:15:32 -0500

Dr.X,

> Cool. I didn't know that since their site won't let me in. I don't
know
> why.

I don't think you need "IN".  Just go to the web page and then the group
area (as I recall).

> I'm working on that right now. I'm going to use the suggestion you
sent
> me.

Can't complain about it, cause I made it, right?  Looks good.  I'm
hoping someone will identify the rest of the projects and create some
pages with descriptions.  Like I said, I'm sure there's sufficient
content in the message history.  (Wish I had time to attack this one).
Where's that AI organizer when you need it?

I like the files page.  If you can get the main page looking like we're
open for business (I think the project table would be appropriate there,
but that's just my opinion) and remove the duplicate file listings
scattered around the site (they're in the table now), maybe we can get
on with it.

You're doing a good job of creating things.  Just need to clean up a
little (when you have the chance).  I'm not pushing.  I know you're
doing other things as well.

I've been looking at the Alice bot sites and trying to get my head
around what it's all about.  As usual, I've downloaded a lot of files
and may or may not ever get around to looking at them.  I've tried to
find the C version without success so far.  As with all the things I
wish I really understood, you could spend years studying just this one
program.

Guess I'd better get moving.  The boss still expects me to show up for
work today.

David Garner