[adtools] Re: -use-dynld - Why was it added?

  • From: Hans-Joerg Frieden <Hans-JoergF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 18:22:01 +0200

On 05.08.2010 00:28, Trevor Scroggins wrote:

Sounds reasonable. Did we rename libgcc_s.so to libgcc.so to provide a
shared libgcc that "just works" (unless you're using libtool) without
having to understand gcc's link specs, or was there more to it than
that?

To be honest, I don't know. I don't think I have done anything like that in any GCC I built, but then, I don't know whether it included a libgcc.so at all.

Regards,
--
Hans-Joerg Frieden

Now these points of data make a beautiful line,
and we're out of beta, we're releasing on time.
Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools
Listserver help............: mailto:adtools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP