[adtools] Re: FYI: Amiga port of subversion checked in

  • From: Sebastian Bauer <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:08:48 +0200

Hi!

Olaf Barthel <olsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
> >> What exactly did you find, and where?
> >
> > For instance the file in subversion/tests/libsvn_wc/translate-test.c
> > originally contained
> >      "Line 9: Valid $Author$, started unexpanded.",
> > while in your port it contains
> >      "Line 9: Valid $Author: olsen $, started unexpanded.",
> > I did not spot anything like this in relevant code (this seems to be only
> test
> > code), but maybe I missed some places.
>
> I went through the original subversion-1.1.4.tar.gz archive contents
> from which my port was built (the archive I had for reference was the
> one I saved back in 2006, in case it would come handy again).
>
> It appears to me that only the file
> "subversion/tests/libsvn_wc/translate-test.c" has the keywords mangled
> by the CVS check-in process. The subversion, apr, apr-util and neon code
> appear to be entirely unaffected.

Okay thanks! There were also some other non-code files (I think mainly some
html files) which differed from the subversion 1.1.4 archive as well. In any
case, as adtools repository contains also the original files in a vendor
branch, so any differences can be spotted (subversion for now only).

Generally I would suggest that the developing the subversion port now takes
place within the adtools repository.

Bye,
Sebastian

Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools