[adtools] Re: FYI: Amiga port of subversion checked in

  • From: Olaf Barthel <olsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 09:39:46 +0200

Am 22.08.10 13:32, schrieb Sebastian Bauer:
[..]
What exactly did you find, and where?

For instance the file in subversion/tests/libsvn_wc/translate-test.c
originally contained
     "Line 9: Valid $Author$, started unexpanded.",
while in your port it contains
     "Line 9: Valid $Author: olsen $, started unexpanded.",
I did not spot anything like this in relevant code (this seems to be only test
code), but maybe I missed some places.

I went through the original subversion-1.1.4.tar.gz archive contents from which my port was built (the archive I had for reference was the one I saved back in 2006, in case it would come handy again).

It appears to me that only the file "subversion/tests/libsvn_wc/translate-test.c" has the keywords mangled by the CVS check-in process. The subversion, apr, apr-util and neon code appear to be entirely unaffected.

--
Home: Olaf Barthel, Gneisenaustrasse 43, D-31275 Lehrte
 Net: obarthel@xxxxxxx (Home), o.barthel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Work)