[adaptivetec] Re: ireless connection with braillenote

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 20:11:53 -0400

Maragold and list,

I'm currently trying to get a better understanding of what the Braillenote and the Braillenote PK support in terms of wireless connectivity. WPA and WEP are, as I understand it right now, types of encryption or security that can be placed on a router. It seems that the Braillenote may not, and right now I will stress may, may not support one of these types of encryption, meaning that you may not be able to use the Braillenote with certain routers. When I have a more complete answer, I'll notify you all what I've been able to find out.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marigold Mariweather" <wildthread@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>