[adaptivetec] Re: To Peggy regarding Eudora

  • From: Peggy Washington <hellopeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 20:26:17 -0700

thanks.

I read it, and see what's up.

My whole internet/e-mail has been down.

I'm  just glad to be back in action.  SMILE
At 03:48 AM 8/8/2005, Scott Blanks wrote:
Peggy,

Let's first try and figure out what is happening with Eudora. What do you mean they want you to pay? Normally, you can choose to use the sponsored mode of Eudora, which runs advertisements in the corner of the screen, allowing you to use the program without paying. Are you getting a specific message that you could quote on the list so we might have a better idea of what the trouble is?

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peggy Washington" <hellopeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>