[adaptivetec] Re: Spam

  • From: "Claude Everett" <ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:24:24 -0800

It couldn't hurt to see if Macafee has a spam filter.  I hope it works out
for you!
 Claude Everett
American by chance, Californian by choice
everyone has a disability, it's just that some, are more aware of it than
others.
"Take as much as you think you ought to
Give just as much as you can
Don't forget what your failures have taught you
Or else you'll learn them all over again"
Dan Fogelberg
Nether Lands 1977
Lessons Learned
"A part of the heart gets lost in the learning
Somewhere along the road"
Dan Fogelberg
Beggar's Game
Phoenix 1980