[adaptivetec] More on the older MSN front

  • From: Braille Gal <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:45:23 -0500

Hi,

While I'm away for the holidays my only choice for computer access is an ancient computer with windows 98. I haven't had much luck locating MSN that works with Windows 98. I've visited the jfwlite.com site and tried accessing it via that route, but the page that it links you to has been changed. I've also had the program sent to me, but I guess the server here is rejecting it because it is too big to accept via email. Does anyone have a link to MSN for windows 98?

Lori

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.9/217 - Release Date: 12/30/05