[adaptivetec] Re: Silas Tao's updated resume for ISP application.

  • From: "Judy Smith" <judisongbird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:05:27 -0800

Hi Silas, I received your resume, don't know if you intended for me to receive
it.  However, I am glad to hear from you as I have had some serious problems
with my computer, just got it back up and running but I have been encountering
a variety of problems.  Happy Holidays to you and your family.  Take care and
hope to get back in training soon.  Do you do home training if authorized by
rehab?  Judi