[adaptivetec] Silas Tao's updated resume for ISP application.

  • From: "Silas Tao" <tao123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Anthony\"" <anlewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 21:34:33 -0800

Hello Tony:

There are two blind trainers will attend Office Systems Training program at CTP
(Computer Technologies Program) in Berkeley at the beginning of 2006. They
might need my assistance for the troubleshooting through the training. In order
to provide the service in time I would like to apply for the ISP or
vendorization with Department of Rehabilitation.

I would appreciate to have an interview meeting with you for the application.
Attached is my updated resume for your further consideration. Please reach me
at (510) 226-1257 or email me at tao123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to arrange an interview
at your convenience.

I am Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Have a good one.

Silas Tao
Access Technology Trainer
43252 Livermore Common