[adaptivetec] Re: Reading Adobe document with no tags

  • From: Scott Blanks <scott_blanks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:45:02 -0600

Sally,

Try opening the pdf document from within Kurzweil. In other words, first open
Kurzweil, then using the open file dialog box, locate the document and attempt
to access it. If you encounter the same error, you will need additional
assistance. I recommend contacting k1000 tech support at 800-547-6747.

The command for virtualizing a window has changed. Alt + insert + w should do
the trick.

Scott Blanks
Director of Assistive Technology and Computer Services
Lions Center for the Blind
Ph: 510-450-1580 Ext. 263
E: scott_blanks@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:scott_blanks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.lbcenter.org<http://www.lbcenter.org>