[adaptivetec] Re: New folders in MS Word

  • From: Connie Skeen <conske@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 15:44:05 -0700

Hi Sally and All,

You need to use the JAWS pass-through key, insert-3 then Alt-5 to create a new folder in the MS Word Save As dialog box.

HTH.

Connie

At 02:50 PM 9/13/2009, you wrote:
Sally,

Are you meaning with Windows or in Outlook or another program. Typically if I am creating a folder in "My Documents" or other listviews (not the desktop) I go to the list, then press F5 to remove focus, then press Alt which brings up the file menu and if you down arrow once it says "New submenu. I press enter and the first option is folder so I press enter again and then I have an edit box to name the folder.

If you do not press F5 before going into the menu then you just have to look farther down through the list to find the new submenu.

Hope this helps.

Lori