[adaptivetec] Re: New folders in MS Word

  • From: "Lori" <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:50:43 -0400

Sally,

Are you meaning with Windows or in Outlook or another program. Typically if I
am creating a folder in "My Documents" or other listviews (not the desktop) I
go to the list, then press F5 to remove focus, then press Alt which brings up
the file menu and if you down arrow once it says  "New submenu. I press enter
and the first option is folder so I press enter again and then I have an edit
box to name the folder.

If you do not press F5 before going into the menu then you just have to look
farther down through the list to find the new submenu.

Hope this helps.

Lori