[accmemberdiscussion] Email discussion upcoming transfer

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:00:06 EST

As Kaye told us in the February edition of the ACC Barks newsletter, we
will be transferring our email discussion list to a Yahoo list.  Our ACC
Board member, Eric Johnson, will be the moderator.   On March 10th,  this
Freelists list will be shut down and no longer used.  To participate  in the
Yahoo
list, you will need to be a current member of the ACC just as you  have for
this list.  If you have not paid your 2011 dues, please be sure to  do that
before the 10th.  You may renew online at the web site
(_www.alabamacaninecoaltion.org_ (http://www.alabamacaninecoaltion.org) )  or
you may print out
the form there and snail mail it and your check directly to  Kaye.

Our email discussion list is the primary way we share information with each
 other.  More importantly, it is our first-line "defense" and alert system
to notify members when there is proposed legislation coming up that would
negatively impact our members and all dog owners in the state.  Our Alabama
legislative session starts today.  So far, we have not seen any onerous
bills being discussed.  But it is early days and that can always change,  and
rather quickly.  When it does, we will need everyone to know what is  going
on and what to do.  So please make sure you have full access to the  ACC
discussion list.

Donna  & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Visit me at _www.mydoublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)   and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by
shopping/searching through  _http://www.goodsearch.com_
(http://www.goodsearch.com/)  and _http://www.igive.com_
(http://www.igive.com/)

Every year of  dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)