[accmemberdiscussion] Re: AL: Spay Neuter Law site has been

  • From: Amanda Miller <nashrescue@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 05:57:54 -0700 (PDT)

I want to say THANKS to all of you are "fighting" every day for our right to
have our animals.  A special thanks to the Board members for bearing an
additional load of responsibility and for digging into any new (or renewed)
legislation so we can all know
 what is happening.

I appreciate the hard work of everyone, especially the board members who have
an added responsibility to this group.  Baba is right- we have to stand united
to win this battle.  However, from my experiences in volunteer groups, her
request to question the Board in private emails can be detrimental to the
group.  While I am not suggesting rude, inappropriate assaults on
 the people who have
 graciously volunteered to lead this group, I don't want the membership not to
be able to voice concerns, ask questions, and discuss things OPENLY.

Lock arms, stand united- looks like 2010 will be a busy year!
Amanda Miller
Mobile, AL