[accmemberdiscussion] Re: AL: Spay Neuter Law site has been

  • From: BABAMONK@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:50:19 EDT

Ok ya'll. I have done it again.  I have managed to send an email to  the
list that was not finished.  I am sorry. I am even more sorry that we  have
this type of thing going on, on the discussion list. I will go back to  work
and finish my email. Consider the last one as a "trailer' LOL.
Baba

In a message dated 9/21/2009 11:38:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
babamonk@xxxxxxx writes:

Well ya'll I am back to one of "darned if I don't, darned if I do"
moments. My first one came after I read Theresa's post to Donna's post about
the
"heads up" that the ACC board had been handed the info about the change in
Sen. Marsh's bill. I thought we were being proactive. I was proud of the fact
 that we had the info in hand and were going to get it to the membership
with  our analysis of what the bill means.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2009, at 7:57 AM, Amanda Miller <_nashrescue@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:nashrescue@xxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

I want to say THANKS to all of you are "fighting"  every day for our right
to have our animals.  A special thanks to  the Board members for bearing an
additional load of responsibility and  for digging into any new (or renewed)
legislation so we can all know  what is happening.

I appreciate the hard work of everyone,  especially the board members who
have an added responsibility to this  group.  Baba is right- we have to stand
united to win this  battle.  However, from my experiences in volunteer
groups, her  request to question the Board in private emails can be detrimental
to  the group.  While I am not suggesting rude, inappropriate  assaults on
the people who have graciously volunteered to lead this  group, I don't want
the membership not to be able to voice concerns,  ask questions, and discuss
things OPENLY.

Lock arms, stand  united- looks like 2010 will be a busy year!
Amanda  Miller
Mobile,  AL

=