[accesscomp] Re: menus not showing on Firefox

  • From: Bharat <bharat.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:45:40 +0530

did not read the entire thread, so not too sure if my reply is even
needed here. but i have recently installed  an addin, clasic theme
restorer that does bring back a lot of functionality of the old
firefox. there are way too many options to customise with the addin
so, don't remember... sorry for that.

hope this does prove to be of some use.