[accesscomp] menus not showing on Firefox

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 17:11:32 -0400

I Have the latest version of Firefox, because I am still running XP on this
computer. I somehow changed a setting that was labeled "full screen" and now
I can't get Jaws to read any of the menus, file, edit, view, tools, etc.
When I press the alt key nothing shows up. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.