[access-uk] Re: washing machine instruction manuals

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 22:42:29 +0100

on this point again, unless the manual is brailled and reworded in parts,
you may not easily be able to determine the order of the programs as these
are sometimes shown as a diagram in the print.  If RNIB or another reputable
transcriber brailles the manual they should interpret the diagram as part of
the service.

Cheers

Graham