[access-uk] Re: toshiba laptop

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:15:16 +0100

Hi I cannot answer your question but I used to use a Toshiba laptop and was
concerned about the heat I bought a notebook cooler which I assumed would
improve the situation.  Perhaps it just felt like it to me but if other more
knowledgeable people give heir opinions and you want one you can acquire one
very cheaply from EBay or from PCWorld and I'm sure many other stores.
Some you have to power separately or others, which I prefer, just use one of
the USB sockets.
Mandy.