[access-uk] Re: thoughts on windows xp sp2.

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:41:28 +0100

Thanks Martin and Hugh on your thoughts on Win SP2 and the accessibility.
I'm now thinking that I'm safest to upgrade my version of zoomtext before
install SP2.  i contacted tech support at AISquared and they say they've
come across minor problems with sp2 and zoomtext.  However, they'll be
releasing an update to cure all that.  Well, as I'm on version 8.0 and not
8.1 + I'll have to upgrade.  If there are minor problems with the current
version of ZT, I don't wanna chance any problems with the old version I'm
using.
I'm in no hurry to get sp2 anyway.

Justin