[access-uk] Re: thoughts on windows xp sp2.

  • From: Chris Cant <christopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 07:32:40 +0100

Hi there Hue,
i haven't seen the SP2 on the windows update site, it's not set out as a
critical update, so how did you get it?

Regards

Chris Cant.

At 00:23 13/08/2004, you wrote:
>I have downloaded and installed  S P 2
>And have had no probes using jaws 4.5 and a hard wear firewall with the
>old X P firewall running also now have both firewalls running I find it
>ok had no probes installing and I find the interface for the firewall
>good and easy to use I was  ask if I wished to allow skype and windows
>messenger to pass the firewall and just ticked the box and that was all
>things are running well touch wood
>For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
>For Skype use hugh.megarry
>All the best for now
>
>Email hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Would you like to join us in our new access group? are you a beginner and
just learning access technology?
Are you an  access trainer? Can you help us here,
  Would help and a good friendship group  suit your needs? Then come and
join us, speak to us in a voice chat environment? Give help and receive it
too, come one come all help is just a voice chat room away on
www.tafn.org.uk
with our ventrilo service
Regards

Chris Cant