[access-uk] Re: the can I eat it app

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:13:37 +0100

Maybe we should hassle the RNIB and the like to have a common motion for all
bar codes to be put in the same place so we can easily locate them.

I've just had a look at a few items in my cupboard and some boxes have them
on the back whilst others have them on the side and others have them on the
bottom.

I looked at a bottle of drink and the bar code appears to be to the left of
the seam, and I think the same might apply to cans.

Larry & Flax GD (Guide Dog)
& Elliot RTG (Retired Guide Dog)
London, UK