[access-uk] Re: tesco problem

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 09:05:06 +0000

hi tom yes the difficulty is you cannot see an actual time for a slot. what i
did was arrow down five times to the fifth thursday 9th december put it through
and it was for between 11 and 13 hours which is fine but when you think how it
used to be so much better for a totally  blind person to be able to do it has
gone backwards just like the football commentary website i use. at least i got
there in the end. thanks then.

Ing----comIng Original Message Ing----comIng
From: Tom Ing"tlorimertheblueyonderddcodduk0Ing
To:  Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
Date: Wednesday, 1 Dec 2010 21.14.56
Subject: [access-uk] Re: tesco problem

0
0
0 Hi John,
0
0 I agree that it is a pain, it's even worse just now as every slot is
0 unavailable in my area due to the snow.
0 They are promising to get your order out on time but the truth is that
0 deliveries have stopped till further notice.
0 With 3 feet of snow lying on the roads it looks like only Santa will be
0 delivering in the near future lol.
0
0 Tom.
0
0
0 Ing----comIng Original Message Ing----comIng
0 From: "John Gallagher" Ing"johnthechessplayerdddemonddcodduk0Ing
0 To: Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
0 Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 8.37 PM
0 Subject: [access-uk] tesco problem
0
0
0 0 Hi all I cannot master the delivery slot now on tesco$co$uk anyone know if
0 0 there is a way round it I tried window eyes system access and nvda but I
0 0 cannot see a time just loads of check boxes and thursday friday saturday
0 0 if this is accessibility then hell.
0 0
0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 0 ** or send a message, to
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
0 0
0
0
0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 ** unsubscribe
0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 ** or send a message, to
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq