[access-uk] Re: tesco problem

  • From: "ALAN THORPE" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 01:34:33 -0800

hi all.
Tesco and its  problems.
well we have had many problems.

one machine running xp ie8 jaws 10 and it works when it wants.
the second machine running vista, ie7 and jaws 10 works a  little better.
at the moment Tesco is not delivering food.
we placed an order fortuesday, to be delivered between 9 and 11. we received a call at about 9.30 saying he is about 3 hours late. well on Wednesday we received an email saying we have been refunded.
looking to make a new order no slots available before next Wednesday.
many shops have sold out of milk and bread so before going out ring them and ask if they have any, explained you are blind and they may save some for you if you say you need to Waite until some one is able to take you there.
good luck and most of all keep safe.

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE
TEL 0114 220 7007  07961 406 739