[access-uk] Re: tesco problem

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 09:08:07 +0000

hi there thanks yes i can see it is just about managable but hell is this truly
accessible websiting for the blind surely not i think i will stick to tuning
pianos and playing chess. i would love to see a sighted person do it.

IngIng----IngcomIng Original Message IngIng----IngcomIng
From: Yusuf Ing"ityusufaosmanthebtinternetddcom0Ing
To:  Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
Date: Wednesday, 1 Dec 2010 21,32,34
Subject: [access-uk] Re: tesco problem

0
0
0 It takes a little getting used to but it is doable. Or rather to rephrase
0 I've been managing successuflly for quite some time now.
0
0 I'll try and describe it, I haven't got it in-front of me at the mo so
0 excuse me if I get a few things slightly wrong.
0
0 There's a table that shows you, I think its six days worth of slots
0 including today. Obviously there are no slots available today.
0
0 Then you have the various hour blocks for each day. So, you would have a
0 list of days, Wednesday, thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and monday,
0 followed by the first slot of the day 7-8 AM.
0
0 then you get a list of radio buttons. So, as today isn't available you'll
0 just get a message saying not available. Then, if tomorrow's is available
0 there'll be a radio button showing the cost, it won't say the day, or time,
0 but you'll know because it will be in the Monday slot and the 7-8 section.
0
0 You'll then get the same slot for each day. Underneath the last day iyou'll
0 find the next slot and then the radiobuttons for that beginning again with
0 today.
0
0 Does that help?
0 Yusuf
0 If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
0 Inghttpcc/styusufaosmanddwordpressddcomIng
0 IngIng----IngcomIng Original Message IngIng----IngcomIng
0 From: "Tom" Ing"mentlorimertheblueyonderddcodduk0Ing
0 To: Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
0 Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 9,05 PM
0 Subject: [access-uk] Re: tesco problem
0
0
0 0 Hi John,
0 0
0 0 I agree that it is a pain, it's even worse just now as every slot is
0 0 unavailable in my area due to the snow.
0 0 They are promising to get your order out on time but the truth is that
0 0 deliveries have stopped till further notice.
0 0 With 3 feet of snow lying on the roads it looks like only Santa will be
0 0 delivering in the near future lol.
0 0
0 0 Tom.
0 0
0 0
0 0 IngIng----IngcomIng Original Message IngIng----IngcomIng
0 0 From: "John Gallagher" Ing"johnthechessplayerdddemonddcodduk0Ing
0 0 To: Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
0 0 Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 8,37 PM
0 0 Subject: [access-uk] tesco problem
0 0
0 0
0 0was Hi all I cannot master the delivery slot now on tesco$co$uk anyone know
0 0was if there is a way round it I tried window eyes system access and nvda
but
0 0was I cannot see a time just loads of check boxes and thursday friday
0 0was saturday
0 0was if this is accessibility then hell.
0 0was
0 0was ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 0was **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 0was ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0was ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0was ** and in the Subject line type
0 0was ** unsubscribe
0 0was ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 0was ** immediately-following link:-
0 0was ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 0was ** or send a message, to
0 0was ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
0 0was
0 0
0 0
0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 0 ** or send a message, to
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
0 0
0
0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 ** unsubscribe
0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 ** or send a message, to
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq