[access-uk] Re: ssound blaster audidgy 1 or 2? and alternatives

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 22:22:20 +0100

Yes, as far as hands-on faders go, me too!    An outboard mixer is so much
easier, and good ones are so very very cheap now.

I will not veer off this thread topic much more now, except to say that the
spread of control surfaces for sound editors is definitely where its at!
Haven't heard whether many blind people are actually using these, but it sure
cuts out the nonsense of navigating to slider controls, or setting up scripts
etc to deal with them

.Quickly nipping off to join an audio list!
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx