[access-uk] Re: signal very poor iwth new freeview

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 07:49:36 +0100

Yes I have the same problem. Signal went down to 25%. I re-tuned as couldn't get any output at all. The last time I checked the signal was 47%. When I get chance I'm going to swap it over and see what the Goodmans is reporting. I have reported this to the RNIB technical team.

Martin.

william lomas recently said:-

hi all, my freeview receiver is mounted on the wall outside the block of flats where i live and its signal is terrible with this new RNIB freeview box, i keep losing signal, anyone else had this?
i assume whether i use scart or HDMI shouldn't  make a difference?
only noticed this recently when I check the service status only getting 38 to 40 percent signal on channels, strange as the west midlands area have changed over fully to freeview. with the portset freeview and the goodmans, had no problemw with the freeview. my cables are all connected firmly fromw what i can tell