[access-uk] Re: removing adaptor again?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:57:32 +0100

Billy.

Go into Device Manager under

control panel/system/hardware tab.

Go down to, Network adaptors, open this and go onto the one you want to get rid off. Hit alt enter to go into it's properties.

And disable it using the combo box.

If you simply delete it windows hardware finder will grab it on the next reboot.

But disabling it will prevent this.

Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig
----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>