[access-uk] Re: off topic very very funny jokes

  • From: angie loves alex <jamfordel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 00:01:44 +0000 (GMT)

can you let me have the address for julie's joke list tony

love angela mctigue alex stone's fiancee

  From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date: 02/05/2010 5:23 pm

> HI all, I know if I way off-base and
  topic but these jokes are
> hillarious!!
>

> You
  really have to watch what you write...extracts from letters written to

> local councils:
>
> 1. It's the dogs mess that I find
  hard to swallow.
> 2. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has
  backfired and burnt my
> knob off.
> 3. I wish to complain that
  my father twisted his ankle very badly when he
> put his foot in the
  hole in his back passage.
> 4. Their 18 year old son is continually
  banging his balls against my
> fence.
> 5. I wish to report that
  tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I
> think it was bad
  wind the other day that blew them off.
> 6. My lavatory seat is cracked,
  where do I stand?
> 7. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is
  coming away from the wall.
> 8. Will you please send someone to mend the
  garden path. My wife tripped
> and fell on it yesterday and now she is
  pregnant.
> 9. I request permission to remove my drawers in the
  kitchen.
> 10. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster,
  and 50% are
> just plain filthy.
> 11. I am still having problems
  with smoke in my new drawers.
> 12. The toilet is blocked and we cannot
  bath the children until it is
> cleared.
> 13. Will you please
  send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour
> and not fit to
  drink.
> 14. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now is in three
  pieces.
> 15. I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every
  morning at
> 6am his cock wakes me up and it's now getting too much for
  me.
> 16. The man next door has a large erection in the back garden,
  which is
> unsightly and dangerous.
> 17. Our kitchen floor is
  damp. We have two children and would like a
> third, so please send
  someone round to do something about it.
> 18. I am a single woman living
  in a downstairs flat and would you please
> do something about the
  noise made by the man on top of me every night.
> 19. Please send a man
  with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my
> wife.

  20. I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times but I still

> have no satisfaction.
> 21. This is to let you know that our
  lavatory seat is broke and we can't
> get BBC2.
> 22. My bush is
  really overgrown round the front and my back passage has
> fungus
  growing in it.
> 23. He's got this huge tool that vibrates the whole
  house and I just can't
> take it any
  more.

> Get a free e-mail account with
  Hotmail. Sign-up now.

> ** To leave the list,
  click on the immediately-following link:-
> **
> ** If
  this link doesn't work then send a message to:

> ** For other
  list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
  [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> ** or send a
  message, to
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  with the Subject:- faq

** To leave the list, click on the
  immediately-following link:-
**
** If this
  link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
**
  and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe