[access-uk] Re: new accessible mp3 player

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:05:11 +0100

The Milestone  plays a few more formats including Dazy.  I don't know how
quickly you can skip through an individual track using the creative unit.  Is
the quality of audio output as good as the milestone?

Also, the Milestone holds more data and allows you to use memory cards which is
another advantage.  I think it also allows you to record basic voicenotes.

Still, not sure if voicenotes the ability to swap memory and a couple of extra
formats really justify the price difference.

Regards

Graham